Architect/ Part II Architectural Assistants
We are an award winning design lead practice based in Hoxton seeking Architects / Part II Architectural Assistants. We have a multicultural talented team creating a rich and considered architectural approach.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our team. The successful candidate must be personable, self-reliant and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Good communications skills, construction drawing experience and the ability to interact with clients, as well as other members of the design team.
Part III Architect’s should have a minimum 3 years’ experience post part II. The successful applicant will be involved in the production information and contract administration for new build residential schemes.
We are also looking for Part II Architectural Assistants with all round experience and design flair. Successful candidates will be offered support and experience required for Part III.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of one or more projects. You must therefore be able to demonstrate strong capabilities across RIBA stages 0-7.
• Liaise with local planning authorities and Building Control.
• Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
• You will be dealing with clients, colleagues, suppliers, statutory bodies and contractors – ensuring a broad variety of work on a daily basis. Whilst initially reporting to a line manager, your long term goal should be to take ownership of an increasing number of complex of projects
• Proven working experience as an Architect
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience post Part II
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
• Ability to produce quality technical and production details.
• Strong communication and project management skills with good standard of English
• Experience of working on residential projects
• Confident liaising with contractors, consultants and other members of the team
• Self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others and share advice when required
• Previous UK project experience.
• Competitive salary
• 23 days holiday
• RIBA Pension
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle-to-Work Scheme
• Secure cycle parking
The studio has an open and friendly environment with a focus on being outgoing and the company offer regular staff lunches and team building/social events.